In our Groovaroo Dance™ Classes,
we hope to create a safe, sacred, and soulful dance experience
for you and your baby.
Groovaroo Dance™ is more than a dance or exercise class (although you will get a good workout). GroovaRoo™ is a community of fun-loving folks who come together each week to move and connect with their babies (both in the womb and out) and one another to soulful, feel-good tunes. Sacramento GroovaRoo™ classes are all-levels, open to all caregivers, and are taught by certified instructor, Jillian Van Ness. No prior dance or babywearing experience necessary.
- Baby must be at least 6-weeks-old. There is no maximum age or weight-limit.
- Mom must be cleared for exercise (post-birth) by her doctor.
- Must have access to one of the approved carriers* If you cannot immediately purchase or borrow an approved carrier to bring with you, please contact Jillian ASAP to see about borrowing one from the library during class.
*CARRIERS APPROVED FOR CLASS
- Soft Structure (e.g. Tula or Ergo)
- Stretchy (e.g. Moby)
- Mei Tai (e.g. Babyhawk)
Woven wraps are also okay for class if you are very familiar/comfortable using them. Baby Bjorns and ring slings are strictly prohibited as they do not offer baby and/or caregiver adequate support for dancing.
|Sacramento||Monday||10:45 am - 12:00 pm|
CASH OR CHECK ~ ONLY ~ PRICES
|Drop in ~ $16.00 ( Exact change is appreciated.)|
|4 Class Pass ~ $56.00 ($14/class)|
|8 Class Pass ~ $92.00 ($11.50/class)|
|12 Class Pass ~ $126.00 ($10.50/class)|
Class passes are exclusively for Jillian’s GroovaRoo™ Dance classes and can be purchased HERE.
Email : [email protected]
- Baby must be at least 6 weeks old.
- Mom must be cleared for exercise.
- Must have an approved carrier.
3385 Lanatt Street Sacramento, CA
Phone : (530) 426-2278
Web : jillianvanness.com
TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS: